Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cold from Hell and Life goes on











I have the cold from hell. My nose it stuffed up so bad and it hurts to breathe. I've been dealing with this since Wednesday. Today, I took Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus but it was the night time formula. Seems that everything I've been doing is in slow motion. Well, I'm in slow motion. LOL

Anyway, I thought I'd post some pics of my family, just because I can think enough to do that.

This is us at the indoor Conservatory.

























Darling daugher Kiki.



















Daddy and Vi the day before Mother's day.
















Vi eating an apple.


Oh yes, and Vi screaming about her ball.
















Vi getting into the craziest things. Dr. Pepper giant drink and sitting on top of the couch, peeking out our window.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Love the pictures!!! I hope you feel better soon.